Sunday, August 27, 2006

Counter-Strike

I recently found my old cd installer of counter-strike, that popular interactive computer craze that swept the nation a few years back. It brought back wonderful times in the not so distant past when my friends Jhackie and Poppo still had their Computer-rental business in Quezon City. That is where i first learned how to play counter-strike, as well as The Sims (1), of which I am still hoked on to this day. I remember going to Jack and Poppo's shop after work from Angelicum to Bago Bantay and we would play until nearly midnight while guzzling on some much needed San Mig Light. The reason i mentioned this is that recently, some computer rental shops have re-installed counter-strike and i think it is going to be a comeback to this fad soon. Happy Shooting, counter-strikers!

No comments: