Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Big Switch

I've been contemplating during my long break from blogging whether to change internet browsers. Well, yesterday afternoon i did it. I made the big switch from internet explorer to Mozilla Firefox. You can easily tell the difference between the two in relation to speed and looks. Firefox doesn't look as cluttered as IE, and in fairness, Mozilla Firefox does load faster (especially since i use the net to watch local US Channels). Firefox is also more user friendly, and shows less buttons (IE has buttons that we often don't use). Being a Google fan, i'm really happy that Firefox makes it easier for me to access my google sites like Blogger, my Google Homepage and YouTube. When i downloaded Firefox, it came with a Google toolbar made especially for Mozilla and it is really great. If I were you, I'd make the big switch too.

No comments: