Wednesday, March 02, 2005

my resignation


For everybody's information, yesterday, march 1, I submitted my formal letter of resignation as head of the Office of Public Relations of Angelicum College effective end of March. However, I was asked to stay on until the end of May, enough time, they told me, to get my affairs at work settled and enough time to train my replacement before i leave. As courtesy to my boss and alma mater, i acceeded to their request. So officially, i will remain head of the PR Dept. until the end of May. To the Angelicum community, thank you for all your support! :)

To the students and alumni, continue to seek the truth, stand for what is right, live for justice and grow in love. We, the alumni, are ambassadors of the Angelicum Non-Graded System of Education to the world. We are living proof that the system works. Mabuhay kayong lahat!

No comments: