Monday, January 28, 2008

Disregard for the Safety of Others

The crew of Maalala Mo Kaya has been at it since 6:00 am setting up and getting ready for this afternoon's shoot. They chose the house of one of my neighbors as the setting for one of their episodes. I can understand the need for huge generator trucks and everything, and that's okay. What really got me reeling was how they parked these big bulky vehicles. One of them chose to park diagonally at the corner of St. Therese and St. Rita. Now all cars going out of St. Rita don't know if a speeding car is on a head-on collission since the truck is blocking the view and, more importantly, half the street. I am concerned since this is the usual route of 3 school buses. I asked for the driver so he can move it, but no one seemed to care. I am disappointed that this show -- produced by ABS-CBN who claims to be on the up-and-up when it comes to following rules-- has shown little respect for the safety of others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.