Friday, May 25, 2007

A Question

I have been asked if i have changed religions. The answer is no. I am still a christian. I have not converted to Taoism. My belief in the Pathway to Enlightenment (slightly different from the Tao for the Pathway to Enlightenment is my personal religion) is not, as i believe, in violation with the tennets of my belief. In fact, it helps me to become a better christian. The 3 keys of the Pathway (simplicity, love and meditation) and the Three Jewels of the Tao (humility, moderation and love) are in perfect harmony with the teachings of Christ. In fact, Christ exercised these keys (both of the pathway and the Tao) during His stay on this earth. He lived simply, He showed love and compassion, humility, moderation and He meditated. So i see no need to switch religions just because i practice the three keys towards True Enlightenment.

No comments: