Friday, March 16, 2007

Considering a priestly vocation

I don't know how it happened but i suddenly found myself in the website of the Jesuit Brothers and i ended up inquiring about the brotherly vocation. I have given this a long, hard thought and i have come to the conclusion that there may be something to this vocation that calls to me. although i'm pretty sure my friends would not take me seriously, i have considered the possibility (mind you, it's the possibility, not the vocation, that i am considering) of joining the vocation. I have looked into the prenoviciate, noviciate and apostolate programs of the Camillans, the Jesuits and the Brothers of Charity and I have found all of them to have good charisms. This, i am sure, will extract quite a reaction from my friends in the Dominican Province. Oh well, i need time to discern things before making a decision. I'm not going to rush into any decisions for now.

No comments: